Menu

HOME      BOUTIQUE      FREEBIES      TUTORIALS      STUDIO      SUBSCRIBE     

Monday, 2 April 2012

Remember Me?

Monday, 2 April 2012

A selection of cards for Easter and Spring that were first published in the Pink Petticoat Edition of Creative Cardmaking magazine last year. And are much too lovely not to be seen again : )

By Katie Berberich ...





... and Leann New.







Gorgeous aren't they?


Love Liz xx

  • Patterned Papers and Bunny Images with Sentiments: 'Spring Wishes'
  • Sheep Image: 'With Flowers' Image Stamps
  • ProMarkers for colouring Image, Buttons and Button Twine

8 comments :

  1. I didn't see these last year so I'm glad you have shown us them again, I love the Just For Ewe card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am becoming a Pink Petticoat addict! These are so cute, but this year I've bought the fluffy chicks and am off to play with those now. Before I go I'm leaving a link to my Big Fella Alphas new job card on my blog, hope you like it. I also used one of the Mothers Day sentiments on my What's In The Jar? post.
    http://craftymecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, timeless and a real treat to see again!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that card :) can't believe Easter us almost upon us!
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow they are so cute, thank you for showing them :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is not my first time to go to see this site, i am
    browsing this web site dailly and get good data from here
    all the time.
    Also visit my blog post ... remax guelph mary wylde

    ReplyDelete