Menu

HOME      BOUTIQUE      FREEBIES      TUTORIALS      STUDIO      SUBSCRIBE     

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Year In Review ~ Your Most-Loved Pink Petticoat Design 2013

Sunday, 29 December 2013

… was the 'Marshmallow' Pattern Paper Pack : )
Was that a surprise?

I don't think it was to me. Not really. Not when I think of the huge number of lovely emails I've received from you telling me how much you've loved it, your lovely comments here on the blog and Facebook, and the number of gorgeous cards I've seen made with it, I think I knew it was likely to feature amongst your favourites for the year.

What was a surprise to me when I totted up the figures, was by how much more than anything else you had loved it. And that you had loved it more than any of the Christmas designs as well. That was a surprise. And most definitely a first for Pink Petticoat : )

But, I am very, very happy that so many of you enjoyed it : )











To celebrate it's success, and especially for those of you who perhaps weren't around when it was first released w-a-a-a-y back in February, I've reduced the price of the 'Marshmallow' Pattern Pack back to it's original Introductory Treat Price of just £1.99. Just 'til next Sunday : )

You can find it *here* in the Boutique.

Tomorrow, I'm continuing my 2013 Year In Review … and I'll be telling you my own most-loved designs of this past year. And they're not products, they're cards : )


Love Liz xx


  • Card Bases: 125mm White Square Card Blanks
  • Patterned Papers: 'Dandelion Clocks', 'Zebra Print' & 'Animal Print' from 'Marshmallow' Pattern Paper Pack
  • Sentiment: 'Simplest {Everyday} Sentiments'
  • Kraft Button Twine & Ivory Button Twine

2 comments :

  1. Hi Liz,

    I'm not surprised that 'Marshmallow' was a customer fave for 2013. I wonder if 'Isabelline' and 'Dandelion Clocks' are up there too....? Such pretty designs.

    I'm currently busy checking all the PP CDs and downloads that I have to work out what retiring collections and / or images need to be acquired. I think I'm going to have to invest in an external hard drive just for PP. I think my first CD was 'doodle-icious & it's rainbow', quickly followed by the Christmas version.

    Best wishes for a lovely New Year.

    Hugs,

    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete