I Think It's Time …


… to end the £1 treats in the Boutique. I'm ready for something pretty & new for Spring. Aren't you?

Now's your last chance to get them : )


Love Liz xx



  • Card Bases: 125mm White Square Card Blanks
  • Patterned Papers: 'Dandelion Clocks', 'Zebra Print' & 'Animal Print' from 'Marshmallow' Pattern Paper Pack
  • Sentiment: 'Simplest {Everyday} Sentiments'
  • Kraft Button Twine & Ivory Button Twine

5 comments on I Think It's Time …

  1. Waiting with baited breath....... :)
    Hope you are well Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi,
    Thank you : ) We are now lol!
    I hope you are too : )
    (((Hugs)))
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to what your next creations are x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to the new ....ASAP please I'm not too good at waiting with bated breath....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the £1 offers. I am looking forward to your new items xx

    ReplyDelete