Mr Fox Offer Ends Today

Just a little note to remind you that the Introductory Offer on the new 'Mr Fox' & 'Little Prickles' Image Stamps, ends today.


If you haven't got yours yet, you can find them *here* in the Boutique : )

Love Liz xx


  • Card Base: 'Ombre' in 'Sweet Apricot' from The Colour Collection
  • Images with Sentiment: 'Mr Fox' Image Stamps, coloured with watercolour paints & finished with Glamour Dust Glitter in Crystal by DecoArt.
  • Peach Silk Ribbon: May Arts
  • Small Hole Punch (Crop-A-Dile) & Natural Button Twine

4 comments on Mr Fox Offer Ends Today

  1. Hi Liz your little foxes and hedgehogs are so cute! Couldn't resist. Can you tell me what white card you are printing onto at the moment and what gsm it is? I have an HP printer.and it only seems to like taking 160gsm and it's a bit on the flimsy side for the actual card base. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thank you!
    I am printing on card from The Range. It is their own brand, A4 Smooth White 300gsm card.
    I do really like it. And I shall be buying more when I've used my current stash! The SKU of the exact pack I bought is 665347 if that helps : )
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Liz I will dash off and get some to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Liz, I have now purchased the cardstock from the Range and it is lovely and it goes through my printer! Success! Thrilled thank you.

    ReplyDelete