My New Glitter Storage

... vintage-style salt and pepper pots. They're perfect for storing and perfect for shaking. The all-round perfect combination for my glitter.

And they were great value too. Just £1.29 per set. From Sainsburys : )



11 comments on My New Glitter Storage

  1. Now that I like! What a gorgeous way to store and pour!!
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea Liz!! Off to Sainsburys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would never have thought of that! You are a genius Liz!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea! I've got some in the cupboard somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo, that's so clever! Will have to keep them well away from my family tho, I'm having visions of glittery chips ;D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabby idea n look soooo pretty too x Anj

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these Liz TFS:) x

    ReplyDelete