Hydrangeas Paper Design & Tiny Blooming Sentiments


I added two new products to the Boutique yesterday - 'Hydrangeas' which is a new set of papers in the Colour Collection and 'Tiny {Blooming} Sentiments', a new set of sentiments.

This is the 'Hydrangeas' paper design.

It's very pretty. It's in all 38 colours, and it looked lovely in both the positive and negative design options, so I've included both of them in the set.




And these are the 'Tiny {Blooming} Sentiments' ...



They're in the same tiny mixed-font style as the others in the Tiny Sentiments series, although there are more of them. There are 40 of these. They'll punch or cut out easily with a variety of punches and dies. And they are all designed especially for using with flower-themed cards and flower images. They are lovely sentiments. And there are a few blooming's in there : )

For my cards, my inspiration came from the hydrangeas in my garden - my gorgeous hydrangea paniculatas! I love them. Aren't they pretty?


... so I decorated my papers with a little sprinkling of Glamour Dust glitter and 'Raspberry' Perfect Pearls. I actually almost threw the Perfect Pearls away a while ago. I tend to use more crystals and stick on pearls now and didn't think I'd use them any more. But they were perfect for how I wanted to decorate my paper. I'm so glad I kept them.



You can find The 'Hydrangeas' Papers *here*  in the Boutique.
'Tiny {Blooming} Sentiments' *here*

And I hope you like them : )



Card Credits
Patterned Paper: 'Hydrangeas' from the Colour Collection in Navy and Cream and Willow and Double Cream
decorated with ...
Glamour Dust Glitter in 'Crystal' by DecoArt and Perfect Pearls by Ranger in 'Raspberry'
Sentiment: 'Tiny {Blooming} Sentiments'
Rose Seam Binding: Ribbon Girl
Blossom: Prima
Button: Dress It Up
Ric Rac from my local Haberdashery

7 comments on Hydrangeas Paper Design & Tiny Blooming Sentiments

  1. I am in love!! Will be purchasing later today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    Saw them last night on your website, and have downloaded them already. Can't wait to start using them, they are just lovely.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I feel a new "just beacuse" purchase coming on ;) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Liz, these are gorgeous!!! Love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. `Beautiful` photo Liz..I soo love the cards along with the added glamourdust `Perfect` TFS:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Liz these are so super cute and fabulous...lovin' all the glitter...adorable cards sweetie! Have a great day! ;) Hugs x!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love all your papers and images I have them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete