And Something A Little More Feminine ...



... to show you how the 'Happy Birthday' Sentiments include designs for both male and female cards. And also to show you the one remaining new paper design you haven't yet seen. Can you spot it? Isn't it pretty?

There are two of the new paper designs on these cards. Along with 'Hydrangeas' and 'Lots of Dots' - two of my favourites : )

And for my colour palette I chose Goldenrod, Silver Cloud, Peppermint Cream, Pretty Pink & Soft Truffle. My inserts are Natural Calico from 'Natural Neutrals'.



I'll pop back at the weekend to tell you when all the new things are in the Boutique. And to announce the winner of the GiveAway.

Speak soon : )



Card Credits
Card Base and Mat: Hand cut from 340gsm White Card from Century Paper on eBay
Sentiment: 'Happy Birthday' Sentiments printed onto 160gsm White Card
Patterned Papers: from The Colour Collection.
Hexagon Dies: My Favourite Things
Ivory Button Twine, Heart-Shaped Pearls, Sparkly Buttons & Buttons from The Ribbon Girl
Tiny Buttons by Dress It Up

16 comments on And Something A Little More Feminine ...

  1. Love the colour palette and the mixture of papers, stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are lovely, so imaginative. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love them. Can't wait to see all the new papers launched

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh they are all so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hexagon shapes they look great especially how the pattern has been used. Fab inspiration once more x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz,
    I love all the new cards you've been showing us.
    The new colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. goregoeus cards as always, love the doily paper, very girly I can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That new paper is amazing! The ideas running through my head right now are endless! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooo glad I found your site- need never be stuck for an idea again. My favourite style is clean and simple too!
    Less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz

    Loving the new doily paper .. .. "needing" it already LOL!!

    You have been posting some very beautiful and inspirational cards. Noticed a few hearts have made their way onto some too .. tee hee!!

    Can't wait for the launch. My bank card is waiting!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely fresh colours and very feminine design to your cards. I love that new doily pattern - its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Liz, and I love what I can see of the doily paper *rubbing hands in anticipation* x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liz, your cards are beautifully simple. I just love them all!

    Julie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and love the designs using the hexagons, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are amazing hun & loving those doily papers...they look stunning, another added to my 'MOST NEEDED' list, now waiting impatiently for there release hehehe
    Hope your having a great weekend!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete