Anthropologie Pom Pom Gift Wrap. Did you see it? Before it sold out that is. It was rather lovely. Expensive, but lovely.
I'd seen it earlier in the year. But was a little put off by the price. And at the time couldn't decide whether or not to be totally indulgent and buy it, or get creative and create my own. Then it sold out. So the decision was made for me! Getting creative was my only option.
And this is what I came up with ... using a piece of handmade paper in a natural shade and the pom poms cut from a length of pom-pom trim by May Arts. Like this ...
1. Put some PVA glue onto a pom pom ...
2. … and press it onto your paper.
3. Repeat, placing a handful of pom poms randomly all around your parcel until you are happy with the result.
And voila! Pom Pom gift wrap!
It would work just as beautifully with a packet of ready-made pom-poms from the craft store too.
I really like it. My own Pom Pom Gift Wrap - in any colour I want & at a much cheaper price : )
- Natural Handmade Paper
- Sentiment: 'Simplest Christmas Sentiments' printed onto Kraft Card
- Pom Poms cut from Pom Pom Trim by May Arts