The Ribbon Girl March Colour Challenge

There's a brand new Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge today. And the colour palette this month is 'Green & White'.
And this is my card : )





I got out my Pinking Shears for this. I love my Pinking Shears!

I used a patterned paper from 'Marshmallow', some crochet flowers and a sentiment from 'Simplest Everyday Sentiments'.

And then I added Natural Button Twine and a small pale green button from The Ribbon Girl : )

If you'd like to join in with the Challenge, the rules are very simple ... just make a new project including green & white in your design, & share it with us on The Ribbon Girl blog!

Don’t forget to pop over and see all the wonderful inspiration the other Design team members have created for you.

There are prizes for the randomly-chosen winner ... the closing date is 9pm (UK time) next Saturday, the 23rd March ... and I hope you can join us!



Card Credits
Card Base: 125mm Square White Card Base
Patterned Paper: 'Marshmallow'
Sentiment: Simplest Everyday Sentiments
Natural Kraft Twine and Pale Green Button. From The Ribbon Girl
Crochet Flowers

2 comments on The Ribbon Girl March Colour Challenge