Trendy Animal Print

Hi everyone! My first blog post since my return from my lovely l-o-n-g Easter break. It was a whole week longer than I had planned. But hey, I was enjoying myself!

Anyway. I'm back now, with a new design to add to The Colour Collection. And a very trendy one too : )

This is it ... it's the 'Animal Print' design from the recent 'Marshmallow' Pattern Pack. And a much-requested addition to The Colour Collection in all the wonderful colours.

Let me tell you about it ...



Colour Collection Papers ~ 'Animal Print'

This is the design ...


and ...

- it is a single paper design
- in a negative design option.
- And it is in all 38 colours of the new Colour Palette.
- The design prints as individual A4 sheets,
- it is available with either White or shades of Cream,
- and it's retail price is £1.99.





If you'd like to take a closer look, you can find 'Animal Print' *here* in the Boutique.

And I hope you like it!



Card Credits
Card Base: 125mm Square Card Blanks
Patterned Paper: 'Animal Print' in Silver Cloud & White. From The Colour Collection
Sentiment: 'Tiny {Heartfelt} Sentiments'
Chocolate Button Twine, Small Buttons & Pearls.

1 comments on Trendy Animal Print