A simple little snowflake card I made with my new 'Snowy Days' Sentiments.
It was simple to do ...
I used a ready-made 135mm Grey Card Base from Paperchase.
I printed my Pattern Paper and Sentiment straight onto white card. And if you've never done that before & layering your printing is a new technique to you, I did it like this ...
For this card, I cut around my sentiment to 125mm square.
I then tied a length of Kraft Button twine around it, mounted it centrally onto my Card Base, using dimensional foam pads, and added a selection of sequins and glitter for Christmassy twinkle & sparkle!
I think I'm liking grey & green.
Oh, and the Free Gift Offer with the 'Snowy Days' Sentiments ends tonight!
- Card Base: Grey Linear 135mm Folded Cards & Envelopes. From Paperchase.
- Patterned Paper: 'Scandi-Chic Snowflakes' in 'Silver Cloud' with White. From The Colour Collection.
- Sentiment: 'Snowy Days' Sentiments.
- Glitter: Glamour Dust Glitter in 'Crystal' by DecoArt.
- Kraft Button Twine, Small Sequins & Pearls.