Christmas Laurels. They're lovely aren't they? And a huge trend for cards for Christmas this year. And the latest addition to the Boutique for Christmas 2013 is our very own set of 'Christmas Laurels'.
They are simple holly-leaf and laurel-leaf designs, which are very easy to colour or paper-piece. Perfect if you have a lot of cards to make, and want a simple, trendy design for them.
I'll tell you a little bit about them.
'Christmas Laurels' Image Stamps
This set includes ...
- 3 different 'Christmas Laurel' designs,
- each with their own typeface style and choice of Christmas sentiments.
- They print as individual A4 sheets,
- with 4 images on a single sheet of A4, as shown below,
- on a white background, ready for you to cut or punch out.
- Their retail price is £1.99.
These are the 3 designs with the different sentiment styles included ...
... and some close-up shots.
*here* in the Boutique.
And I hope you like them!
- Images with Sentiments: 'Christmas Laurels' Image Stamps. Coloured with Promarkers, finished with glitter and paper-pieced with a selection of scraps of Christmas Papers.
- Glitter: Glamour Dust Glitter in Crystal by DecoArt
- A6 Card Blanks: The Range
- 135mm Card Blanks: Paperchase
- Natural & Ivory Button Twine, Small Sequins & Pearls