So ... I'm almost finished showing you everything that's new for the Pink Petticoat Christmas Collection 2013. By this time next week, you'll have seen all of them : )
But for this week, I have three new additions to the Colour Collection to share with you.
I've put them together into a little trio at a Special Introductory Treat Price (which I'll tell you about later) and they are little 'Snow Firs' Christmas Trees and 'Stars of Wonder' & 'Starbright' star patterns.
I think they make a lovely little threesome … the large 'Stars of Wonder' design co-ordinates perfectly with the little 'Snow Firs' Christmas trees (the trees have the same style of star on the top). And, of the three designs, 2 of them are suitable for cards for more than just Christmas cards. They're actually especially fabulous for those difficult-to-make men's cards. So there's a lot of value in this versatile little trio.
Let me show them to you : )
'Snow Firs', 'Starbright' & 'Stars of Wonder' Christmas Paper Designs
Each of these designs includes ...
- a single pattern in both positive & negative design options.
- printing as individual A4 papers, as shown below,
- Each one is in all 38 colours of the new Colour Palette.
- & is available with either White or Cream.
- And their individual RRP, per design, will be £1.99.
These are the patterns ...
'Stars of Wonder'
... and here's how they look in print.
Nice? I think so too : )
If you'd like to take a closer look, you can find 'Snow Firs', 'Starbright' & 'Stars of Wonder' Patterned Papers *here* in the Boutique.
And you can have all 3 for just £3.00. Just 'til Christmas Eve.
And I hope you like them!
- 125mm White Card Blanks : The Range
- Patterned Papers: 'Starbright' in Crushed Pistachio, 'Stars of Wonder' in Silver Cloud, and 'Snow Firs' in Peppermint Cream. All with White. From the 'Snow Firs' Christmas Selection.
- Sentiments: Alphabet Stamp by Dovecraft (DCWV0050)
- Star Die: Papertrey Ink
- Natural Button Twine, Small Sequins & Crystals
- Metal Snowflakes: from my Craft Stash