… I've made with my new papers, 'Pretty Printemps'.
Usually when I have new papers to create with, I am just bursting to use all of them, all at once. And pennant-style cards are my go-to design. But on this occasion, my hexagon dies were calling. I haven't used them for a while. It was nice to see them and create with them again.
My card was quick and simple to do … hexagons cut from patterned paper, stuck straight onto a card base from Paperchase, a sentiment raised on dimensional adhesive pads with kraft twine, sequins and tiny crystals to finish.
And I'm rather happy with it!
- Card Base: Chalk Square Recycled Card Base by Paperchase.
- Patterned Papers: 'Pretty Printemps' Pattern Paper Pack
- Sentiment: 'Tiny Easter Sentiments'
- Hexagon Dies: My Favorite Things
- Small Crystals and Sequins, Kraft Twine