New In The Colour Collection

I'm not sure when I last did a blog post without an image of a card to show you. Probably not for some time. But I'm afraid I'm without a camera at the moment. Well, without a camera thats working. I have a camera that will take photos. But it's suddenly stopped connecting to my computer for me to do anything with them! It's gone off to the repair shop. And hopefully, it won't be too long before I have it back. And working!
In the meantime, I hope you'll bear with me whilst I carry on adding my new items to the Boutique, using just the images of the patterns and designs. I'll catch up with photos of the cards I've made with them as soon as I can : )

It does feel a little strange to be posting without cards though!

Anyway … today I want to show you two new designs I've added to The Colour Collection : ) They are 'Jolie Daisies' …

and 'Watercolour Stripes'.

Both of these ...
- includes a single paper design,
- in all 38 colours of the Colour Palette.
- in a negative-only design option,
- The designs print as individual A4 sheets.
- They are available with either White or shades of Cream.
- and their retail price is £1.99.

If you'd like to take a closer look, you can find 'Jolie Daisies' *here* and 'Watercolour Stripes' *here* in the Boutique.

And I hope you like them.
Even without any photos of my cards!



1 comments on New In The Colour Collection