More Hand Cut Florals & A Sneak Peek

From pale pink & black to pale pink & yellow, this card is basically made in exactly the same way as the one I shared yesterday … a white card base, hand-cut pink florals & sentiment layered onto a contrasting patterned backing paper & finished with sequins & crystals.

The only changes I made are that I chose different papers to work with. And I added a small glitter heart, a little glitter to my flower & a couple of rows of machine stitching to finish this one.
I always love creating with pink. I can usually find a way to create with it for most occasions. But I think I've just fallen in love with yellow too!


The sentiment I've used is brand new, and it's from a new set which I'll be adding to the Boutique on Thursday. I'm so happy with it. I absolutely love everything about it. And I think you're going to love it too : )

More soon : )



Card Credits
Card Base: A6 White Card.
Patterned Papers: 'Linen Floralie' Patterned Paper Pack.
Glitter: Glamour Dust in 'Crystal'. By DecoArt.
Small Sequins & Crystals, Small Glittered Heart & Ivory Button Twine.

Post a Comment