How To Make A Sweet Origami Bunny Box.


Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you a little treasure I came across whilst having a wander around the web during the weekend.

It's this really cute little origami Bunny Box. It's by the wonderful Leyla Torres of Origami Spirit. Leyla designs and shares the most fabulous paper-folding makes on her web site, all with video tutorials. And I fell in love with this little bunny as soon as I saw it.

It's so simple to make & just perfect for filling with little treats for Easter.


And to make it for free?

If you haven't done so already, you simply need to download the Solid Shades pack from the Free Colour Resources Collection, print out one of the colours, and follow Leyla's free video tutorial, which I have linked to below for you.

Here's how I made mine : )

Knowing Origami Paper is traditionally very lightweight to make folding easier, I started by printing the shade of pink, 'Mademoiselle', from the Solid Shades pack of the Free Colour Resources Collection onto one side of a sheet of white A4 75gsm paper. I'm not sure I was expecting the finished result to be strong enough to hold anything inside using this weight of paper. But I was pleasantly surprised. Because it was : )

I cut it into an 18cm (7") square, and then I followed Leyla's instructions on her how-to video ...


Then I popped my mini chocolate treats inside. And my Bunny Box was done : )

Simple as that. And sweet, lovely & fabulous too! You're welcome : )



1 comments on How To Make A Sweet Origami Bunny Box.