Launching Celebrate Spring! Competition


An exciting post today - I'm launching the new competition for 2011. And the theme this year is Celebrate Spring!.

It's a combined card making / papercrafting competition and there's a fantastic £50 cash prize for the winner!

It's simple to enter - just make something gorgeous, include something from your Pink Petticoat stash on your project and post it off to me to let me see what you've created!

You'll find the address to send your gorgeousness to on the web site here, along with everything else you need to know too.

The closing date for me to receive your entries is Saturday 5th March 2011. And I'll announce the Winner and Finalists on the first official day of Spring - Sunday 20th March.

And I can't wait to see what you all come up with. Enjoy!



1 comments on Launching Celebrate Spring! Competition

  1. Perfect, just the project I needed to kickstart my crafting again, I've felt a bit lost for things to make now that Xmas is over but this is just what I need, now I just need to think of something to make....

    ReplyDelete