O Christmas Tree Competition Finalists


So I've made my decision. I've chosen the finalists and winner of this year's 'O Christmas Tree' Competition : )

There were a lot of entries for this competition. Many more than usual. And so, there are a lot more finalists. There are 7 of you. And if you can see your card in the image above then you are definitely a finalist ... and you may be the winner.

I'm going to start announcing the results on Monday, here on the blog. I'll be showcasing the designs of one finalist each day, until Saturday. And then on Sunday, I'll be announcing and showcasing the winner.

But first, I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to EVERYONE who created something wonderful and entered the competition. Your entries were amazing - your ideas were creative and imaginative and your cards were all beautifully crafted. And in judging ... well, you made my life very difficult : )

The overall standard was so high, it was, I think, the best it's ever been. And I am very excited to show you the best of the best.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! I'll see you all on Monday : )



1 comments on O Christmas Tree Competition Finalists

  1. Can't wait to see more of these! It must have been tough to decide on the winners!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete