'A Berry Merry Christmas'
by Sarah Killen from Nottingham
Sarah is right on trend with her lovely origami paperfolded Christmas Tree. I love paperfolding and I'm pleased to see it making a comeback to mainstrean card making. I think we'll see a lot more of it next year.
Different techniques - layering her printing, and her papers, and paper tearing - all finished with lots of sparkly little details. I think it's usually the little finishing touches that make a nice card into a really lovely one. And here, Sarah's done just that. I just loved the tiny tinsel!
Sarah's spent a lot of time and poured a lot of love into making her Christmas Tree card. And I loved it the moment I saw it.
Thank you so much for entering the competition Sarah. And congratulations on being a runner-up : )
- Card Base: Kraft Card Blank from Paperchase
- Patterned Papers: 'Dotty Snowflakes' in Pistachio and Blueberry and 'Berries' in New Leaf and Crimson. From the Colour Collection.
- Patterned Papers (Reverse of Tree): 'Washed Out' in New Leaf and Cream. From the Colour Collection.
- Sentiment: 'Fairy Lights'
- Punched Star, Silver Trimming and Coloured Glitter Glue