'Pocket Of Joy'
by Fran Westmoreland from Oakwood in Derby
You need to look closely at Fran's card if you're going to see all the lovely details. A lovely colour palette - turquoise and crimson with a touch of pink - lovely textures and a surprise dotty pull-out tag. All finished with a printed dotty pink doily, punched lace trim, the softest voile bows and pearls for a pretty, feminine touch. And sweeties too! Gorgeous!
Thank you so much for entering the competition Fran. Your entry was a real treat! And congratulations on being a runner-up : )
- Patterned Papers: 'Fairy Lights', 'Perfect Papers' and 'Spooky Doodlies'
- Image and Sentiments: 'Fairy Lights'
- Border Punch: 'Abstract Flowers' Border Punch by EK Success
- Snowflakes: 'Mini Snowflakes' by Cuttlebug
- HP Iron On Transfer Paper, Doily, Scraps of Canvas and Voile fabric
- Bakers Twine, Pom Pom Trim, Pearls and Chalk Inks