Menu

HOME      BOUTIQUE      FREEBIES      TUTORIALS      STUDIO      SUBSCRIBE     

Monday, 10 December 2012

Christmas Makes

Monday, 10 December 2012

I'm done with Christmas makes. Still two weeks to go and I'm done. Yay! I finished everything on my creative to-do list this weekend - cards, little treats, creative wrapping ... all done. I've even made a few extras so I'm prepared for any last minute requests. There are usually a few of them aren't there?

How are you doing with yours?






Love Liz xx

5 comments :

  1. Great card. Would love to see photo of your 'creative' wrapping

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card Liz and a lovely layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely Liz! Love the colour combo!
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card design Liz , really effective
    Best Wishes and a Happy Christmas
    from Barbx

    ReplyDelete