First, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who's signed up for the new Newsletter. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly for you all. If you're reading this in your inbox, then it means it has. But if it hasn't been delivered to you, and you were expecting it to be, then would you mind sending me a quick email to let me know please? If there are any teething problems, I'd like to get them ironed out as soon as I can : )
And secondly, I want to show you a little something I've just added to the Boutique. My Mr Moustache Papers & Images. I wanted something trendy and fun, and suitable for cards for men. And I think these do all that perfectly.
Let me tell you about them ....
- is a single paper design
- in both positive & negative design options.
- The designs are A4 designs, printing as individual A4 sheets.
- They are in all 38 colours of the new Colour Palette,
- with both White and Cream.,
- RRP is £1.99.
And the matching Image Stamps ...
'Mr Moustache' Image Stamps
This set includes ...
- a single black image,
- with a selection of 12 different sentiments
- & without a sentiment too.
- The images print as individual A4 sheets,
- with 4 images on a single sheet of A4
- on a white background, ready for you to cut or punch out.
- Their retail price will be £1.99.
These are the images ...
I have put both the images and papers, with both White & Cream, into a special Introductory Offer package for £2.99.
You can find the image stamps *here* in the Boutique.
And the papers *here*.
And I hope you like them!
- A5 Card Bases: Papermania,
- Patterned Papers: 'Mr Moustache' from The Colour Collection, In Silver Cloud,
- Images with Sentiment: 'Mr Moustache' Image Stamps finished with Black Glitter.
- Baker's Twine: The Ribbon Girl