I have a card to share with you today. I used one of the sentiments from the new 'Star Dad' set.
The design is very simple. But I've used different textures - a recycled card base & glitter textured stars - to add interest. I think combining different textures works well for men's cards.
And it was ever so simple to make too. And quick.
This is how I did it, in 3 simple steps.
1. I took a 135mm Square Card base from Paperchase, and trimmed 45mm from the front side edge.
2. I cut a 130mm square piece of patterned paper and fastened it, centrally, to the inside.
3. I added my sentiment and some die-cut stars to the front ...
... taking them around the back of the card too for extra interest.
And my card was done!
The patterned paper is a newer version of the 'Vintage Stars' design from The Colour Collection.
I'll tell you about that, and a couple of other new designs, next : )
- Card Base: Chalk Square Recycled Card base. From Paperchase,
- Patterned Papers: Coming Soon!
- Sentiment: 'Star Dad'
- Star Dies: Papertrey Ink
- Glitter Card & Paper: Papermania