I liked this card I'd made it & decided I wanted to share it with you. But after I'd taken some photos of it, I changed my mind & couldn't decide whether I like it any more or not. I'm not sure why. I can't pinpoint it. I just feel as though there's something ...
It's simply a pear shape from the 'Partridge In A Pear Tree Image Stamps' used as a template & cut from some gold-coloured handmade paper, which I layered onto a selection of cut snowflakes along with one of the Pear Sentiments and finished with lots of sequins & crystals.
I'm still not sure. What do you think? Constructive criticism required I think : )
- Grey Card Base: Paperchase
- Pear Printable Die-Cut with Sentiment: 'Partridge In A Pear Tree Image Stamps'
- Large Snowflake Die: Hero Arts
- Small Snowflake Die: Magnolia Stamps
- Smallest Snowflake Die: Martha Stewart
- , Length of Gold Sequins, Selection of Individual Sequins & Crystal, Gold Paper, Natural Button Twine