Winter Wishes & Joyeux Noel

When I was thinking about what I wanted to design for Christmas this year, in addition to some new images & sentiments and something new for The Colour Collection, I decided I wanted to try to design more than my usual single Pattern Paper Pack. This year, I wanted more choice.

I wanted something based on the classic Partridge In A Pear Tree theme, something a little frosty & wintry, with snowmen & polar bears. And I wanted something using the colours from The French Country Collection too. And with these ideas in mind, I started designing : )

'Partridge In A Pear Tree', you've already seen. Today, I want to introduce you to the others : )


First, and based around the colour palette from The French Country Collection, and with a French name too, is 'Joyeux Noel'. I think this Collection is the prettiest Collection of the three.


It has 18 papers, & includes Dotty Holly in 'Straw', Pretty Snowflakes & Pink Poinsettias in 'Tea Rose', Christmas Trees in 'Pear', Candy Canes, Reindeers, Snowmen & Gingerbread Men, along with some gorgeous accessory papers in the cool neutral tones of 'Alabaster' & 'Oyster'. All brought to Christmassy life with a touch of 'Pure Crimson' from the main Colour Collection Colour Palette.





Secondly … there's 'Winter Wishes'.


As you can probably guess from it's name, this is my frosty, wintry Collection. Also with 18 papers, and in shades of 'Ocean Breeze', 'Pure Silver' & 'Pure Crimson' from the main Colour Palette, with lots of watercolour effects to give it a frosty style, it also includes Dotty Holly, Reindeers, Snowmen & Christmas Trees, along with accessory Snowflake papers & a really lovely Bokeh Baubles design. And Polar Bears too! Of the three Pattern Packs, this has the most contemporary styling.



You can find 'Joyeux Noel' *here* in the Boutique. And 'Winter Wishes' *here*.

And I hope you like them : )

Before I go, I'd just like to say a huge thank you to everyone who kindly left me feedback following my request for help with my card on my post yesterday, commenting either here on the blog, on Facebook or by email. I haven't had chance to reply to everyone yet. I'll be doing that this weekend. But I'm going to try all of your suggestions. And I have a funny feeling I'll finally have a card I'm totally happy with! I'll show it to you when I have. Thank you : )



Card Credits
Card Bases: 125mm Square & A6 hand-cut from 300gsm White Card
Patterned Papers: Joyeux Noel & Winter Wishes
Sentiment: Dovecraft Alphabet Stamp Set (DCVW0050)
Snowflake Punch: Martha Stewart
Silver Glitter Card, Silver Foiled Card, Small Sequins, Red & White Twine

6 comments on Winter Wishes & Joyeux Noel

  1. I love the new winter wishes & joyeux noel papers!, gorgeous! I am just about to print some off, always lovely
    your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Can't wait for a polar bear :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You know me too well : ) Thanks Judy!
      Liz xx

      Delete