Doesn't it go by so quickly? After spending so much time planning & shopping (and usually creating & making too), it always feels as though it's over in a minute doesn't it? Fab though. It is so worth it.
Then it's time to look back at the past year, reflect on the good, leave the not-so-good behind and think about moving on to a New Year.
And for me, it's also the time when I can share with you which Pink Petticoat designs you've loved the most during the past 12 months.
And 2013 has been a very different year at Pink Petticoat.
Usually, your most-loved design of the entire year is a Christmas design.
And usually, there are several Christmas designs very close to one another, each vying for the top spot. Like last year.
But not this year. In 2013 your most-loved Christmas design is not your most-loved for the year. This year, we have two different winners. But, they are each runaway winners in their own right.
So … today, I want to tell you what your Christmas Favourite was.
Are you ready? Drum roll please … your favourite design from the Pink Petticoat Christmas Collection 2013 was …
… the 'Snowy Days' Christmas Sentiments. By a l-o-n-g, long way. You absolutely loved them.
I have to admit it was my favourite too.
Was it yours?
And tomorrow, I'll tell you your most-loved for the year. And love it, you most certainly did : )
- 'Snowy Days' Cards
- Card Bases: 125mm White square card. A7 Card printed with 'Soft Stone' from 'Natural Neutrals'.
- Patterned Papers: 'Twas the Night' Christmas Script Paper in 'Silver Cloud' with White. From The Colour Collection.
- Sentiments: 'Snowy Days' Christmas Sentiments
- Glitter: Glamour Dust Glitter in 'Crystal' by DecoArt.
- Large Snowflake Die: Cuttlebug
- Small Snowflakes: Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch.
- Natural Button Twine, Pinking Shears, Silver Glitter Card, Pearl Brads & Small Sequins
- Metal Snowflake: From Craft Stash Card Dimensions: 125mm Square & A7